Tuesday, January 18, 2011

History of mobile phones

If people back then were told that the phone they were carrying in there pocket would be able to check emails, take and send pictures, they would have laughed at you and thought you were crazy.  For the most part people reading this can remember when they got their first mobile phone, and I can tell you that I never thought my phone would be able to do a quarter of what it can today.  I honestly wouldn't know what to do if mobile phones couldn't text.  I can barely remember when my first mobile phone wasn't able to text.  I think I blocked that out of my mind because of the scariness of it.  Text messaging has only been around since the early 90's.  But since then almost 75% of the people that own a mobile phone text, and texting within the past couple years has been worth around $100 billion dollars.





The image “http://www.celtnet.org.uk/mobile-phone/img/mobile-evolution.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesigns